I am a stay at home mother living in the quiet Ozark town of Mountain Home, Arkansas. Together with my families involvement, I raise Shih Tzu puppies. I don't raise any other kind of dogs and I don't work outside of the home so I have lots of time to dedicate to my puppies.
- Let me first say that "I Am Not A Puppy Mill."
- I feel strongly that puppy mills are bad for everyone, especially
the poor helpless dog.
- I urge you to NEVER purchase a puppy from a pet shop or a puppy
- Many of these puppies are raised in horrible conditions and are
not in the best of health.
- I only breed Shih Tzu's.
- Shih Tzu's are inside dogs and I raise ours with my family as
- My dogs do not live in kennels, rather they are raised in my home
with lots of love and attention.
- All of my puppies are pre-socialized (very
crucial to the development of a young puppy).
- Each one has been DNA screened and is guaranteed against genetic
health problems by contract.
- All of my puppies come with a health certificate by a licensed veterinarian
and have all required shots and wormings.
- Every puppy has an AKC registration.
- I strive to maintain the high standards of the AKC.
- The AKC requiremented for weight of a Shih Tzu is from 9 to
- I occasionally have puppies that are smaller than standard. These
puppies are not called Imperial, Tea-cup or Toy Shih Tzus as all
of these terms are not recognized by the AKC.
- Please take the time to read the Imperial
Myth written by the American Shih Tzu Club. If you would
like a smaller than standard puppy, just let me know, I may
be able to provide one for you.
- My puppies are sold with limited registrations and not to breeders.
- I screen our prospective buyers before placing a puppy with them.
- I want each and every one of my babies to go to a loving family
home and live as family members.
- I ship all over the United States and Canada and have never had
a problem or bad experience.
- I hand deliver and raise these babies and monitor then constantly.
I am very familiar with their likes, dislikes, personalities and proper
- I help to deliver our puppies and I monitor them constantly.
at any time you have a question that is not answered on this web site,
please feel free to write to us and ask. I am always happy to hear
from our visitors. I also ask that you take a moment to leave your
paw print upon our guest book.
Again, thank you for stopping by.
God Bless You and Yours,
Home | About
the Breed | About Us |
All of our puppies are registered with the American
| FAQ | Links
| Payments | Contact
Website Designed/Hosted by Daddyfixit
© Copyright 2003-2010 Sweetheart Shih Tzu's - All Rights Reserved.